What is CBG?
CBG, also known as, cannabigerol, is what we can refer to as the “mother” cannabinoid, because CBG is actually found in the baseline of most cannabinoids. However, she is still considered a minor cannabinoid because most mature plants will only have trace amounts. Just like how THC reacts, CBG will latch onto the CB1 and CB2 receptors in your brain, but can actually be considered more of a “buffer” to the psychoactivity in the THC. In other words, it will provide the similar medicinal benefits that THC offers, but will not get you “high.”
Our CBG Tincture will provide prominent daily relief, and will include a labeled dropper for accurate and easy dosing.
Benefits of CBG:
Lots of research has gone into this minor cannabinoid, to truly understand the medicinal properties. The following is a list of benefits that CBG has been scientifically proven to help with:
- Reduces intraocular pressure caused by Glaucoma
- Works to reduce the speed of spreading cancer cells
- Helps with Crohn’s Disease, IBS, and supports digestive and urinary health
- Fights inflammation, and promotes immune and brain health
- Helps calm the user, as well as gives a sense of mental alertness, without the drowsiness or anxiety
- Helps maintain healthy joints
These were the most common benefits that CBG brings, among many more!
Always shake bottle well before using. Use 1-2 times daily, or as needed. Recommend dosage would be 10 drops (approx. half of a dropper full) underneath your tongue. Allow the liquid to be absorbed before following. Recommend storage would be in a cool, dry place.
1 review for CBG Tincture
There are no reviews yet.